- Open your web browser on your pc or laptop.
- Install a browser extension that allows you to edit cookies, such as EditThisCookie or Cookie Editor. Pin it as an extension for easier access. Link: Cookie-Editor
- Copy all the code (Cookie) that you found HERE and go to Netflix's official website (Netflix – Watch TV Programmes Online, Watch Films Online.
- Stay on the Homepage of Netflix account and then click the “edit this cookie” or ''cookie editor'' icon at the top right of the browser and delete all existing cookies
- Then, click the import button and paste the new cookie that you had copy pasted earlier
- Then, press the OK button.
- After pressing OK refresh the page without doing anything. Once you refresh you will directly get into Netflix ρrémíùm account automatically.
If the cookie doesn’t work, let it be, dont force it. Just checking HERE regularly. This is a trial-and-error method.
You should now be able to use the Netflix website with the updated cookie information.
You have to strictly follow these rules to use these Accounts for a long time -
Don’t change the account language. Keep it in default. (Use google translation extension)
Don’t try to change the account’s email & passwords. Otherwise, accounts will be automatically logout.
Don’t try to add your personal information Like mobile number, Name, etc.
Do not tamper with the accounts settings in any way.
Note: This method is the same with other sites. Enjoy!